QUALITY ASSURANCE POLICY
Since its establishment in 2006, IDRA has provided solutions and answers to research and development questions for a vast array of domestic and international clients, private and public ones. Our reputation is built on delivering accurate, fast and affordable research results and development solutions on a range of products and services.
Our Strengths are simply stated but critical to the research and development consulting process:
- In depth Understanding of client’s needs and objectives
- Data Accuracy
- Research Integrity
- Client & Respondent Confidentiality (when needed)
- Insights that serve Foresight
- Innovative Development Solutions
It is our commitment to:
- Carry out research and consulting services to the highest standard as well as enhance customer satisfaction by fully meeting client requirements.
- Integrate recognized quality management best practice into our business operations.
- Comply with all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Constantly monitor our quality performance and implement improvements where appropriate.
- Make sure all personnel working for or on behalf of IDRA are aware and understand the requirements of the quality policy.
- Implement staff training programs to raise awareness of quality issues and encourage their support in improving the Company’s performance.
- Review our quality policy regularly at least once per year to ensure that is still relevant to IDRA and that it covers what we are trying to achieve as a company.