Since the company’s inception in 2006, IDRA has been dedicated to the protection of the environment as a cornerstone of our business and corporate culture. The Environmental Policy followed by IDRA includes the following objectives:
- To ensure that IDRA operates in full compliance with environmental laws and regulations and that our activities meet or exceed the requirements of all applicable environmental legislation that relates to our company;
- To continually promote environmental awareness, responsibility and best practices and to support the environmental sustainability culture of our company through education and in-house initiatives to reduce our environmental footprint;
- To support environmental protection through the use of materials and methods that minimize environmental risk, to reduce waste according to the principles of reduce, reuse, and recycle and to handle and dispose of waste in an environmentally safe and responsible manner;
- To support environmental initiatives of our clients and encourage implementation of environmentally sustainable practices;
- To conduct reviews of our environmental policy and performance, and to continually improve our performance through application of new approaches and technologies to reduce our environmental footprint and enhance environmental sustainability objectives.